Saturday, September 3, 2011

Photoshop- Soft noise texture

For my first ever post I'll be teaching you how to create the below effect
Now onto the tutorial
1. Create a new document with the size 800*800. You can leave the other options as they are.
2.Fill the background layer with a good color. Personally I find that darker colors look better, so I went with #2a2a2a

3.Create a new layer and fill it with white. Now go to Filter-Noise-Add Noise. Set the amount to 25%, the type to Gaussian,  and make sure monochromatic is checked.


4. Almost there click on the new layer and use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+I to inverse the colors. Now set the layers fill to 80%, and type to multiply.

*5. Now some optional touch up work. Select the background layer and use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+U to adjust the color. That's it now go show it off.



Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment